Arkansas Primary Care Patient Portal
We know it is important—and reassuring—to keep close contact with your physician during treatment. That is why APCC offers Patient Portal, our secure, online patient portal. Patient Portal provides APCC patients and their caregivers with instant access to our care team, including important information about your diagnosis, medications, lab results and more.
By enrolling in Patient Portal, patients can use the convenient Message Center for non-urgent topics such as:
- Scheduling and changing appointments
- Directions/preparations for diagnostic procedures
- Questions about lab results
- Non-urgent medication questions
Our staff can help you enroll in Patient Portal at your next appointment. Or, you can follow the directions below to enroll today.
Enroll in Patient Portal today:
To ensure your privacy and the security of your medical records, we are asking our patients to enroll while in the office.
- Sign a waiver form to give us permission to provide access to your health information via the internet (download the form, fill it out, and bring it in with you at your next appointment).
- Receive an email (usually within 72 hours of visiting APCC) and follow the instructions to create your online account.
- Keep your password and login information. If you lose it, visit the site and use the “forgot password” or “forgot username” links to recover them.
- Enrollment: If you have questions regarding enrollment in Patient Portal, please contact Arkansas Primary Care Clinic at 501-663-5221.
- Technical Issues: If you are experiencing technical issues, contact the Arkansas Primary Care Clinic site administrator Monday through Thursday from 8 AM – 5:00 PM (CST) at 501-663-5221.